This holiday season is presenting extra challenges. Publishers are advising that print capacity for new books is constrained, and we all know shipping is under extreme pressure. Not to worry: the booksellers at Phoenix Books are committed to helping you find the perfect books, gifts, and toys for everyone on your list! Loads of unique and memorable gifts, games, puzzles, and holiday-themed books are arriving daily--why wait?
A few tips for your holiday shopping:
- We offer both in-store and online shopping. When you shop online, you can opt for curbside or in-store pickup, or have your order shipped to you. USPS and other shipping companies have told us to expect delays, so please plan accordingly. If we are shipping your gifts, order early!
- Be flexible! While we are stocked up for the holidays, please know that we may run out of popular titles due to a national paper shortage, decreased capacity of printers, and shipping delays.
- We are happy to preorder almost any title for you.
- Our gift cards are a flexible option for gift giving.
- Start, renew, or give a Phoenix Book Club membership! This program is a wonderful way to save on books and love your local bookstore.
We can't tell you how much we've appreciated your support and patience the last eighteen months. Thank you for choosing to shop with us!