Clip Studio Paint by Example: Understand how to use CSP in a faster and more productive way for concept art, illustrations, and comics (Paperback)
Get up to speed with the essential tools and workflows for creating a professional portfolio using Clip Studio Paint
- Explore the different art tools available for creating your own illustrations, comics, and animations
- Learn how to make best use of Clip Studio Paint by implementing it in real-world scenarios
- Use Clip Studio Paint to leverage your artistic skills and create a portfolio
Clip Studio Paint is powerful art software that can help you create artistic work with its in-built material organizer, 3D integration, and group work features. It also provides other features that can speed up the workflow of illustrators, concept artists, and comic artists. With Clip Studio Paint by Example, you'll learn how to use CSP effectively for a wide variety of artistic purposes.
The book starts by helping you create the right workspace for concept art, illustration, and comics. You'll create a brush, set up a canvas, and develop an auto-auction. Along with covering how to work with CS Modeler that comes bundled with CSP, this book shows you how to import and rig characters easily. You'll then create reusable changeable scenes and a 3D human character in Blender before exploring concept art, illustrations, comics, and how to create your own portfolio. The book features a glossary with brief explanations of all the main CSP functions. The focus of the book is not on drawing or painting but on helping you enhance your artistic skills using Clip Studio Paint to create an impressive portfolio.
By the end of this book, you'll be able to use the impressive capabilities of CSP to create beautiful digital art in a productive way.
What You Will Learn:
- Explore Clip Studio Paint and its use cases
- Become familiar with the Clip Studio ecosystem for solving your artistic problems
- Implement the CS Modeler and import and rig characters easily
- Create reusable and editable scenes and props using CS Modeler
- Build a 3D human character using the Blender software
- Set up your workspace using CSP tools
- Create portfolios for your comics, illustrations, and concept art
Who this book is for:
This Clip Studio Paint book goes beyond the technical stuff that helps beginner-level as well as intermediate artists who are new to working in a digital environment and need a more streamlined and seamless workflow relating to illustrations, concept art, and comics in Clip Studio Paint. No prior knowledge of Clip Studio Paint is required to get started with this book.