How to NOT Suck at Presentations (Paperback)
Stop killing your audience with the slow death of a thousand slides and learn how to be an engaging presenter that makes your message memorable
Do you have amazing ideas to share but have a hard time making it all fit within your presentation?
Do you wish your audience would react more to your content, and jump up with thunderous applause instead of experiencing the stifled yawns, glazed looks, and polite claps at the end?
Do you want to gain more confidence in delivering your ideas and distinguish yourself from the sea of Death-by-PowerPointers?
In How to NOT Suck at Presentations, Fern Chan guides you through a proven process that will transform you from boring to badass, captivate your listeners, and leave an indelible impression. In this book, you will find:
- An unforgettable formula to set up your presentation for success
- How to hook your audience from the start and make your message stick
- What to do with data, and how to present it in a way that won't make your listeners do mental math, or worse, fall asleep
- Practical tips for virtual presentations that won't create Zoombies
- A checklist of actionable steps that you can immediately implement in your presentation to be more engaging and enduring
How to NOT Suck at Presentations equips you with an action plan to propel you from indistinguishable to instant standout, and to unleash your genius in a powerful way.
Begin your transformation now.
Read this book and unlock the key to being an engaging presenter today.