Japan's Most Famous Shinto Shrine - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle: Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto: Finished Size 24 X 18 Inches (61 X 46 CM) (Other)
- 1000 pieces
- Quality design & easy to handle pieces
- Finished puzzle 24 x 18 inches
- Features a mesmerizing photo from Japan's Fushimi Inari shrine
- Fushimi Inari is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the best-known Shinto shrine in Japan
- It is famous for the 10,000 vermilion Torii gates which form a 4-km (2.5-mile) pathway leading up and around the mountain
The Tuttle Publishing Company was established in 1948 in Rutland, Vermont and Tokyo, Japan and is today regarded as a premier publisher and seller of books rooted in Asian culture, language and history. Since its founding in 1948, Tuttle has published more than 6,000 books and today maintains an active backlist of around 2,000 titles. Today, Tuttle publishes 150 new titles each year focusing on Asian languages, Asian food & cooking, gardening & flower arranging, crafts & origami, children's books, martial arts, Asian literature, games & graphic novels, Asian history & culture, health & fitness, self-help & Eastern religion, Asian art & collectibles, interior design & architecture, travel guides, maps, and business books. Tuttle products are available in printed formats as well as popular eBook formats.