UPDATE SEPTEMBER 1st
Happy news! We are open for public browsing. We're excited to see you again! The safety of both you and our booksellers is the top priority, so we have a few guidelines in place to make this a safe and healthy experience for everyone.
In-Person Shopping Guidelines
- Store hours: Burlington: M-Sat 10-7, Su 11-6. Essex: 10-6 M-Sat, Sun 10-5. Rutland: M-Sat 10-6, Sun 11-4.
- Phone ordering/curbside pickup is available during store hours.
- Masks are required for everyone while shopping at Phoenix Books locations. If you forget yours, we have extras.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be at entrances. We ask that you sanitize your hands before browsing.
- Per state guidelines, we are limiting the number of people in our shops at any one time. We may ask that you limit your browsing to thirty minutes if others are waiting to enter.
- Keep children with you while you're browsing.
- Practice 6' social distancing while you are shopping or waiting outside.
- Please, no pets (We do miss seeing your furry family members!)
- No food or drink inside our shops or while waiting outside.
Thank you so much for your support and patience while we see what works best for our shops and our communities. We're always here by email, by phone, on social media, on our website, and now, in person.
With great affection,
Your Phoenix Books booksellers